If you are a fan of the Mercedes brand or have plans on purchasing a Mercedes in the near future, then you might want to update yourself on the latest models that Mercedes has come out with in the automobile market.
The SUV models in Mercedes
SUV’s are a favorite amongst many customers. The reasons might vary from person to person. Some might like the storage capabilities of the vehicle, while others might prefer the look and feel of the vehicle.
In 2019, the company has decided to launch the GLA, GLC, and GLE amongst the Mercedes-Benz latest models.
If you are looking for spacious cabins and a higher wheelbase, then the GLA class model might be the perfect choice for you. In addition to this, it comes with two different suspension systems at the back that offers a comfortable ride to its passengers. These are available in Iridium Silver and Denim Blue.
The GLC series comes with a good performance spec. Customers can opt for either rear wheel drive train or for 4matic all wheel drive system. In addition to this, it also comes with a climate control, different driving modes and amenities for your cargo.
The GLE class models come with discrete USB ports, Bluetooth connectivity, and central rotary controller a powered liftgate. It comes with a 3.5-liter V6 engine with multiple select modes.
The GLS Mercedes model comes with a 9G- Tronic 9 speed automatic transmission. In addition to this it has a twin turbo V6 premium engine with a capacity of 3.0 liters.
AMG and Other Models of Mercedes
In 2019, Mercedes plans to come out with the below models as well:
- 2019 CLS Class – It is midsize luxury car that comes with AWD drive train and 9 speed automatic transmission
- AMG GT 4 Door Coupe – Comes with a permanent all wheel drive and a transmission of AMG speedshift MCT 9G
- AMG E 53 Coupe and Convertible – Comes with a 6 cylinder in line turbo engine with an AMG speedshift of 9G
- 2019 A Class – This comes 221hp 2.0l turbo 4 cylinder along with heated and ventilated front seats
- 2019 C Class – This is available as a coupe, cabriolet and sedans. Comes with a turbo 4 engine of 2.0 liters
- 2019 G Class – This comes with 12.3-inch-high resolution display along with V8 biturbo engine of 4.0 liters
You can visit any of the Mercedes showrooms and enquire about their latest models. Compare prices and check reviews before you make a purchase decision.